PR from SPIKE TV
Are you a survivor? Are you prepared?
Nuclear war, terrorism, pole shifting, killer comets and tsunamis all have the potential to cause national or worldwide disaster. Some people think the Mayan Calendar predicts the end of the world on December 21, 2012.
If you've always wanted to secure lifetime access to a well-protected, underground shelter for you and your immediate family in case of a global emergency, then this is your chance.
SPIKE TV and Vivos Shelters (www.terravivos.com) are seeking a handful of lucky people to compete on a new TV show for the chance to own shares in a state-of-the-art, community underground shelter for up to 6 family members.
Producers are looking for outgoing, competitive PAIRS of immediate family members (husband and wife, father and son, siblings...) to represent their family household on national television in a series of fun and exciting challenges. This is your opportunity to PROVE that you have what it takes to join a community of people who can survive global disaster!
Send an email to LastFamilyCasting@gmail.com with the following:
1. Your name and the name of at least one family member who could be your teammate
2. Your phone numbers
3. Your city/state (same household or neighborhood preferred)
4. Recent photos of each of you
5. A brief explanation of why you want to win this show AND what skills you and your family can offer a community of survivors.
Deadline to apply is JUNE 20, 2012! Producers are waiting to hear from you!
* To compete on the show, you must be a legal U.S. resident and at least 18 years of age. (Note: Family members of any age are eligible for a place in the shelter. Conditions and restrictions for shelter co-ownership apply.) For more information, visit www.pilgrimstudios.com/casting/LastFamilyOnEarth